- Don't Wake The Dog Board Game
- Shhhh..Don't wake the dog! the dog is asleep so don't wake him up!
- Players use a cat's paw to try and steal the most bones without waking the angry pooch.
- Beware of the dog but his bark is worse than his bite!
- It's a suspenseful skill and action game that will keep children giggling and parents shrieking.
Age Range: > 5 years old
Material: ABS Plastic
Battery: Requires 3 'AA' batteries (not included)
1x One bulldog (not included batteries)
1x 24 different colors of bones
1x Cat toenail clipper
1x 24 cards
How to play the dog toy?
- After press the dog’s body, lightly tum it's head rightwards until the “click” sound occurs so as to make it sleep.
- Mix various colors of bones well together, place them in the dog bowl and then push the switch hanging on the dog bowl rightwards to start up the power supply.
- Mix cards together, make them face down and place them in front of the dog, or give them to each person who participates in the board game.
- Take and show the car to others, take the bones away from the dog bowl according to the colors and quantities of the card.
- If the bones were taken out successfully and right according to the card, the next person should turn over the card on the topside, everybody does the same way in a term.
- If the dog is wakened up in the processing of taking out the bones, the dog will stand up suddenly, and bark with an awful sound, the one who wakes up the dog will be knocked out of the game.
- The board game keeps going until the last one left who wins the game!